Friday, October 19, 2012

If you are not in fashion, you are nobody

Bonjour! As mentioned in my earlier blog post, this is gonna be another post about blazer. In my earlier post, it was about the sophisticated beau satin blazer but this time is going to be the 'boyfriend' type of blazer.
This style of blazer has been very popular for the last couple of years. What i was trying to create about this look is the more laid-back masculine kinda look. Hence, i can show you guys that I'm able to create different looks with different types of blazer. At the same time, the blazer gives me the very modern, edgy and casual look.

A lot of mixed colors going on here. I was wearing a simple mustard stripped Tee from Pull & Bear, tucked in to an old denim shorts that I got from Shanghai. Again, I added my Alexander Mcqueen scarf to the whole look to make it edgy. And I chose Balenciaga bag that I thought it would be the best bag to complement the look.







Tee : Pull & Bear
Shorts : Vintage denim
Blazer : Stradivarius
Bag : Balenciaga
Shoes : Zara
Bracelet : Hermes

 Follow L I L A C . L A V A N D R E my signature

No comments:

Post a Comment